Adobe eLearning Suite 6.1 software is an integrated toolbox for creating eLearning and HTML5-based mLearning content. Get the best tools for application simulation, product demos, digital imaging, rich animations, and audio production. Accelerate development with rapid prototyping, roundtripping workflows, and out-of-the-box assets like actors and smart interactions. Publish to SCORM- and AICC-compliant LMSs and easily track SWF, PDF, and HTML5 content.
Adobe eLearning Suite 6.1 includes: Adobe Captivate 6 Flash Professional Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Adobe Acrobat XI Pro Adobe Presenter 8 Adobe Audition CS6 Additional components: Adobe Bridge CS6
- Complete eLearning toolbox Take advantage of world-class Adobe tools for rapid eLearning creation, courseware authoring, simulation, media editing, and hosting. Get everything you need to create and maintain professional eLearning experiences that engage audiences with multimedia and interactivity.
- World-class media editing Create animations and interactive content with Flash Professional CS6. Enrich images with the advanced capabilities of Photoshop CS6 Extended. Record, edit and enhance audio using Adobe Audition CS6.
- Rapid authoring of eLearning and mLearning content with Adobe Captivate 6 Rapidly author interactive eLearning and HTML5-based mLearning content. Easily create product demos in HD, application simulations, and soft skill and compliance training. Add quizzes, publish to leading LMSs, and deliver courses to the web, desktops, and mobile devices, including iPads*.
- Creation of rich media content with Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Design immersive interactive experiences and games using a powerful authoring environment, and then publish animation, high-quality video, and multimedia content that presents consistently across desktops and multiple devices, including smartphones, tablets, and televisions.
- Editing and compositing of images with Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Intuitively create stunning 3D artwork and vibrant videos. Edit images with exceptional precision. And design anything you can imagine at amazing speed. Adobe Photoshop CS6, Extended software delivers all the imaging magic in Photoshop CS6, plus 3D graphic design and image analysis tools. 3D features and some GPU-enabled features are not supported on Windows XP
- Development of websites with Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Create compelling websites and apps for smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers. Quickly build responsive designs by using Fluid Grid Layouts, review your work with Multiscreen Preview, and use support for jQuery Mobile and Adobe PhoneGap to streamline development of mobile apps.
- Authoring and tracking of PDF-based content with Adobe Acrobat X Pro Embed Adobe Captivate movies in PDF documents and PDF Portfolios with Adobe Acrobat X Pro, bringing text-based learning materials to life and making them easily accessible via free Adobe Reader software.
- Enhancing audio in eLearning content with Adobe Audition CS6 Create professional audio fast with the high-performance, cross-platform software that streamlines editing, mixing, and sound design for video, radio, games, and more. Uncompromising quality and intuitive operation let you handle the toughest tasks quickly.
- Conversion of presentations into online videos with Adobe Presenter 8 Rapidly turn Microsoft PowerPoint presentations into high-impact videos and compelling eLearning content with Adobe Presenter 8.
- Roundtripping between Adobe Captivate 6 and Adobe Audition CS6 Export audio for an entire project from Adobe Captivate 6 to Adobe Audition CS6 with one click. Edit and enhance the audio with the ability to synchronize, maintain, or change the slide association by working with it as a single file, and import it to Adobe Captivate, maintaining slide association and audio quality.
- Roundtripping between Adobe Captivate 6 and Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Import animations created with Adobe Flash Professional CS6 into your Adobe Captivate 6 project as Smart Objects tightly linked to the source file. Make changes to the source animation and instantly update your objects in Adobe Captivate without opening Flash Professional.
- Roundtripping between Adobe Captivate 6 and Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Insert Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended (PSD) files as Smart Objects in your Adobe Captivate project, easily animate individual image areas, and update the images with one click whenever the original files changeno need to resave and reinsert images.
- Tracking and reporting Satisfy basic evaluation needs at no extra cost thanks to integration with Acrobat.com.** Track and report key performance metrics like average score and pass or fail, without having to invest in an LMS.
- Enhanced multi-SCO packager Combine multiple modules, including pre-test and post-test quizzes, into a single course. Include content created from products within the eLearning Suite, like Adobe Captivate 6, Flash Professional CS6, Dreamweaver CS6, and Adobe Presenter 8. Publish the course to SCORM 2004 LMSs, and track module-specific results effortlessly.
System Requirements - Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor with 64-bit support; Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor required for Adobe Audition - Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 - 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended) for 32-bit; 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended) for 64-bit - 10GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices) - 1280x800 display (1280x1024 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512MB of VRAM - OpenGL 2.0capable system - DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs - QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for multimedia features - Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to export SWF files - Adobe Presenter works only with 32 bit MicroSoft Office
I'm recommend Buy a Premium Account Rapidgator.net or Extabit = High speed+parallel downloads!