Whether you’re new to editing or are have lots of experience, Class on Demand’s "Complete Training for Pinnacle Studio 16" will be your indispensable guide to unlocking the incredible editing power within Pinnacle Studio. The latest version of this product is loaded with a host of revolutionary new features, workflows, and professional tools. Learn how to master Pinnacle Studio software's powerful concepts for organizing your workflows and assets in the media library, video editing in HD and stereoscopic 3D, chroma-key/green-screen effects, audio editing and 5.1 surround sound, static and motion titles, panning and scanning photo documentaries, DVD authoring and menus, Hollywood-style special effects, the brand new Red Giant effects toolkits, and so much more.
4. Pinnacle Studio Interface Overview 4.1 Introduction 4.2 Pull-Down and Help Menus 4.3 Studio User Interface 4.4 Export from Library 4.5 Photo Corrections in Library
5. Importing Media 5.1 Introduction 5.2 Tape Cameras 5.3 File Based Devices and Photo Cameras 5.4 DVD and Blu-ray Discs 5.5 My Computer 5.6 Scan for Media 5.7 Snapshot 5.8 Analog Devices 5.9 Importing from a Cloud Location 5.10 Importing an Archived Package
6. Basic Editing
7. Creating a Photo Montage 7.1 Introduction 7.2 Creating and Saving Projects 7.3 Dropping Assets on the Timeline 7.4 Basic Audio 7.5 Adding Markers on the Timeline 7.6 Using Titles 7.7 Using Basic Effects 7.8 Pan and Scan 7.9 Saving a Project Package Archive
8. The Library – A Deeper Look 8.1 Introduction 8.2 More About Watchfolders 8.3 Quick-Import 8.4 Creating Collections 8.5 Creating Tabs 8.6 Scene Detection 8.7 Searches and MetaTags 8.8 Right-Click Options 8.9 Corrections: Library vs. Timeline 8.10 Stereoscopic 3D Library Elements 8.11 Relinking Missing Media
9. Title Editor 9.1 Introduction 9.2 Static Titles and Attributes 9.3 Motion Titles 9.4 Creating a Text Roll 9.5 Creating a Text Crawl 9.6 Creating a Star Wars Text Roll