Home » 2010 » October » 9 » Digital Tutors-Using Hybrido in Realflow 5 by T-Mick
Digital Tutors-Using Hybrido in Realflow 5 by T-Mick
Lesson Outline (14 lessons) In this series of lessons, we will explore the Hybrido fluid solver, which is a key feature introduced in RealFlow 5.
The Hybrido fluid solver opens up a whole new realm of possibilities for fluid simulation within RealFlow, allowing us to solve millions of particles with relative ease. We will begin this course by learning how to set up specialized domains and emitters for our Hybrido fluids, as well as learning how these particles can be influenced by the RealFlow daemon nodes. From there, we will learn how splash particles can be used to add detail to our fluid bodies. We will also learn how mist and foam can be generated within our Hybrido fluids, adding details and levels of realism that were much more difficult to achieve with previous versions of RealFlow. Finally, we will learn how to generate meshes around our particles and how displacement maps can be created inside of RealFlow to add fine details to our meshes.
1. Introduction and project overview
3. Undertanding the parameters of Hybrido fluids
5. Setting up a Hybrido simulation scene
7. Adding splash particles to Hybrido fluids
9. Incorporating mist into Hybrido simulations
11. Controlling the parameters of foam particles
13. Generating displacement maps within RealFlow
2. Setting up Hybrido domains and emitters
4. Emitting a continuous stream of grid-based particles
6. Adding a rolling wave to our RealFlow simulation
8. Understanding the parameters of RealFlow splash particles